Saturday, March 1, 2008

Our Calls Have Come

Camilla has received her call to serve in the New York Rochester Mission. She will also have a special assignment to serve in the Cumorah History Sites. We are excited for her. She will be going to the Temple on Saturday March 1,2008. She will be leaving for the mission field on May 7, 2008.

JoAnn and Mark have been called to serve in the California Roseville Mission. We are thrilled with the location. We love California. Mark served in the Oakland Mission as a young missionary. We will be leaving for the MTC the last week in June and arrive in California July 1, 2008.

1 comment:

gilly3 said...

Congratulations on your call! I served in the California Roseville Mission from 1996 - 1998. I miss northern California.

I am the administrator of the alumni website for the California Roseville Mission. I'd like to invite you to register and set up your profile. Please contact me at california-roseville@mission.net.